Saturday, January 30, 2016

Design Team 2016

Wendy Hall - Illustrator
Hi there, my name is Wendy (otherwise known as Louby Loo in the creative world). I have been trained in Graphic Design and for a few years now have enjoyed making my own cards and different creations. I have spent most of my life creating all aspects of designs, professionally they were mostly technical. I am now enjoying being able to share with you my illustrations and hope you will all have fun with them. The most enjoyable part for me about illustrating is seeing my creations come to life through your fabulous works. So please don’t ever stop sending me them!! If there is any designs you would like to see please leave a comment with your ideas!! You can see more of my creations at Creations by Louby Loo

DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO DT TEAM ONE


 Chrissy - Senior Designer

Hi! My name is Chrissy and I live in beautiful Napier New Zealand..
I live on my own with my dog ‘Harry’ and work full time [plus] as a caregiver..
I have three grown children and four wonderful Grand children..2 of each.
My crafting is my relaxing pleasure at night time and sometimes[ when I’m allowed ] ..on the weekend.. as I do a lot of boy sitting.. [not allowed to call them ‘babies’ anymore..
My style is where ever it takes me at the time..I don’t usually prepare for what happens when I start a project it just.. happens..but I do love doing little animated scenes and just started shabby chic/vintage.
I use Faber Castell pencils for my colouring and add copics from time to time..
Visit Chrissy at her blog Chrissy card land


Shell - Senior Designer
Hi, my name is Shell (shellshearer in blogland) I am a happily married mom of two beautiful teenage daughters, a 10 year old greyhound, a 4 year old leopard gecko & a 1 year old skunk!

I started crafting 20 + years ago, I started with cross stitch. I then progressed to card making through it. Just doing decoupage to begin with. But when the phenomenon that is digi images started I was hooked & invested so much time into learning to colour. I wouldn't say I'm an expert by a long shot but I do love it, its so relaxing! I have lots of different colouring mediums & amp; love them all. I prefer cute & cuddly images to work with, but will always give anything a try.

I want to say a huge thank you to Wendy for having me back on Digital Delights DT, I just love her images & had really missed working with. I have seen so many new ones that I just can't wait to colour.

Hugs Shell xx
Visit Shell at her blog the camels hump



Shirley - Designer 

  My name is Shirley Mastie and I am a retired elementary teacher. I live in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan with my very patient husband and our two little fur babies. I have one grown son and two beautiful granddaughters who are the inspiration for a lot of my craft projects. I have been crafty all my life, and have tried just about everything, but my greatest passion has been paper crafts. I have just recently discovered coloring and digi stamps, and have quickly become hooked. I am thrilled to be a part of the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Design Team and look forward to sharing my new passion with you all.

Visit Shirley at her blog Scrappy Sam Designs



DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO DT TEAM TWO



Amy - Designer 

Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter will be 18 next month and my two boys are 16 and 13, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 7, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the team!!!  

Visit Amy at her blog AO creations


Shani - Designer 

 Bonjour! I’m an all-around lover of pretty things and if I’ve made some of those pretty things myself, so much the better. Paper crafting is my passion and I enjoy all aspects of this wonderful hobby. It would be difficult for me to choose a favorite technique, but if asked I’d have to say coloring; it’s so rewarding to see an image take form on paper with color and shading. Digital stamps make this process even more enjoyable, no more messy ink pads and botched rubber stamping attempts, no more nasty cleanups or trying to find storage space in my craft room. I'm definitely a digital convert. My husband and I are at home in France and Switzerland.
Visit Shani at her blog Paperesse 


Helen -  Designer

My name is Helen and I live in the north west of Britain in a small town called West Kirby.  I work for a charity which provides care for older people and I'm an Activities Coordinator for residents in a care home and a supporting living house.  I also teach weekend card making workshops once a month for a local stamping/papercraft company.  I've been making cards for many years and particularly enjoy stamping and working with digi stamps.  I also love patterned paper and my trusty Promarkers!"

Visit Helen at her blog Made by Helen



Delightful Wednesday Designers


Christine -  Designer

Hi, I am Christine Garner.  I have been making paper projects for many years now.  I am glad to be back on the Digital Delights By Louby  Team again.  I use different types of coloring of my digis coloring pencils, Spectrum Noir Markers and Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I like doing Paper Piecing and SVG Cut Files also.
    I am 51 years old, and enjoy doing all kinds of paper crafts.  I have been married for 25 years, to the most loving man anyone could ask for. My children are 19 years old and 18 years old.  We have 4 guinea pigs in our house Buttons, Cookie, Little One, and Ashes.  They are the very loving and funny to watch.  I look forward seeing all of your creative and awesome projects
Visit Christine at her blog Sweet Pea cards

Sue -  Designer

Married to a very understanding man for nearly 44 years, two grown up sons four grandsons and two grandaughters .been crafting for a long time started with stamping then decoupage which I still love then came  digis a few years ago and I am hooked went from promarkers ,Spectrun Noir then ended up with copics and love them

Visit Sue at her blog Crafting Suzie

No comments: